If you have upcoming holiday parties and aren’t sure how to do your makeup, we’ve got you covered! Our Holiday Color Boxes each contain three eyeshadows, two cheek colors, and a lipstick that is perfect for the festive holiday season. This week in the blog, we are going through two different makeup looks with our Holiday Color Boxes so you can have flawless-looking makeup at every event this holiday season!
Cozy Christmas is the perfect mix of soft and dark browns for the ultimate cozy makeup look! If you want to give yourself a warm, neutral glam for your next event, we recommend using the Cozy Christmas Color Box with the following steps:
- Begin by using a small, fluffy eyeshadow brush and apply Dulce in shade Fortune to the crease of the eyelid.
- With your finger, apply shade Eyesilk in shade Fortune to the center of the eyelid, gently pressing the shimmer eyeshadow onto the lid.
- With a smaller eyeshadow brush, apply Eyesilk in shade Pearl Drop under the arch of the eyebrow and on the inner corner of the eyelid.
- With a bronzer brush, apply the Cheek Color in the shade Natural Bronze under the cheekbones, along the hairline, and anywhere else you may want some color.
- With a highlighter brush, apply Cheek Color in shade Diamond Highlighter to the tops of the cheekbones.
- Apply Lip Color in the shade Posh, following the natural lip line to complete the look!
If you want to add a pop of color to your next holiday look, we suggest our Holiday Lights Color Box! To give yourself a look that dares to be bold for your next holiday party, we recommend the following steps:
- With a fluffy eyeshadow brush, apply Eyesilk in shade Fame along the crease of the eyelid to add some dimension to the eye.
- With the same brush, apply Eyesilk in shade Baked all over the center of the eyelid.
- With an eyeliner brush, apply Eyesilk in shade Mermaid along the lash line to give yourself a blue eyeliner look.
- With a fluffy face brush, apply Cheek Color in shade Flirt onto the apples of the cheeks.
- With the same brush, apply Cheek Color in shade Diamond Highlighter to the tops of the cheekbones, bridge of the nose, or anywhere else you want an extra glow!
To shop these festive makeup palettes for your next holiday party, or other bestselling beauty and skincare, head to aloette.com