We are *super* excited to share with you our newest beauty product—Heavenly Matte! This Eyeshadow Primer Base is a must-have for any eyeshadow looks, and this week in the blog we’re going to break down everything you need to know about this new primer including what it is, how to use it, and inspiration for a Fall eyeshadow look to pair with this indulgent eye primer.
What is Heavenly Matte?
Heavenly Matte is an indulgent Eyeshadow Primer Base that helps prep eyes for heavenly looks while helping to soothe and hydrate skin. This long-wearing eyeshadow primer adds a matte, neutral base to the eyelids for a smooth, soft-focus finish. The creamy formula helps to condition skin and prep eyes for both simple and glamorous eyeshadow looks!
What is Heavenly Matte Formulated with and How Do I Use it?
Formulated with Aloe Vera, Heavenly Matte helps condition and soothe the skin with hydrating ingredients like coconut oil and vitamin E to help lock in moisture and prep the eyelids. To use Heavenly Matte, use the doe foot applicator to apply a thin layer onto the eyelids as a crease-free base. Allow the Eyeshadow Primer Base approximately 20-30 seconds to set before applying any eyeshadow.
What Should I Pair with Heavenly Matte?
This indulgent Eyeshadow Primer Base pairs well with other products in the Aloette eye makeup category, such as Vera’s Palette 6-Piece Eyeshadow to create infinite eyeshadow looks with a variety of ultra-wearable neutral matte and shimmer eyeshadow shades. Along with this luxurious eyeshadow palette, Heavenly Matte also pairs well with On the Line Defining Waterproof Pencil to help line and shape the eyes, as well as Top Shelf Volume + Curl Mascara to create the ultimate eye makeup looks.
Simple yet Smokey
If you are looking for inspiration for the perfect eyeshadow to pair with Heavenly Matte, we suggest trying out this Fall-inspired look with Vera’s Palette 6-Piece Eyeshadow Palette and Heavenly Matte Eyeshadow Primer Base!
- Begin by applying Heavenly Matte to your eyelid with the doe foot applicator and wait approximately 20-30 seconds before applying your eyeshadow.
- Using our Airbrush Eyesilk Brush from the Professional 5-Piece Brush Collection, use the shade “To Fresh Starts” from Vera’s Palette 6-Piece Eyeshadow Palette on the eyelid, bringing the color up to the brow bone.
- Next, using the same eyeshadow brush, use the shade “Down to Earth” on the eyelid, focusing the color on the crease of the eye to help create dimension.
- Next, apply the shade “Engaging” onto the eyelid, pressing the color onto the eye but stopping before the crease of the eyelid.
- Follow with a coat of Top Shelf Volume + Curl Mascara and voila! You have the ultimate warm smokey eyeshadow look.
To shop more products to pair with Heavenly Matte, or other bestselling makeup and skincare, head to aloette.com